Hi! This is a new stock account for
Shaun and I will be uploading photos to be used for noncommercial art and I will be uploading my fractal resources to this account. The rules for stock use are:
1. No commercial use on Shaun's pictures. We will put a note on his uploads stating this. We expect any manipulations to look like they've been manipulated. Don't just stick an animal or person on one of our backgrounds and call it finished.
2. No porn or other offensive deviations. That means that if you want to insult any group of people you will have to do it without our resources.
3. If you download anything to use it, please fave it so that others can find it also.
4. If you use something, please link back to this account.
5. Please note us, when you upload what you have made so we can fave it.
If you get time, please visit our art accounts at rocamiadesign and Dreamz-of-Twilight.
ALSO, there is no need to thank us for faving or watching you, since you've probably already done so on our other profiles. Likewise, if we are already watching you on our other accounts, we won't be on this one, since we're already getting your new uploads in our other message centers. There is no need to see the same artworks twice, so please don't be offended.Roca Mia Design is a family owned and operated company, located in the beautiful city of Columbia Falls, Montana, just a few miles from the entrance to Glacier National Park.
WE HAVE ALSO CHOSEN TO ADD FAVES TO THIS ACCOUNT. THESE ARE NOT STOCK PHOTOS, SO PERMISSION TO USE THOSE DEVIATIONS FOUND IN OUR FAVORITES NEEDS TO BE GOTTEN FROM THE ARTISTS OF THOSE WORKS. THANK-YOU FOR RESPECTING THEIR COPYRIGHTS!
- - - - - -
We've just received a link to the first manipulation made from one of our photos:Somewhere Over the Rainbow
She also made Love at High Noon
from one of our photos. It's the best use of a gun that I've seen.